Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow!!!!

Early this morning i opened up the curtains on my bedroom window to be surprised by giant snowflakes falling straight down! I was especially excited about this because i hadn't been paying attention to weather reports for the past few days so i had no idea that there was a chance of snow. The last two times that it was supposed to snow here in new york the weather didn't really deliver (and one was supposed to be a snow storm!), so i am very happy this morning.

I am now going to bundle up and go walk through the neighborhood to this cool little coffee/tea/fresh spices store because i am out of coffee. Once i get back i intend to make some of that coffee and then sit down by the window and right another blog entry. I know. Two entries in one day after like, half a year of no entries! I am being very ambitious.

You can't really see the snow because it was falling too fast for my camera phone, but here are two pictures of my window.


If you are wondering why it looks like my window is looking directly at a wall, it is because it kind of is. My window opens into a small courtyard between two buildings. It means my room is nice and quiet, but doesn't have an amazing view. I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment